Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June 2o14!

June brought lots of excitement to the Powell household! 

Highlights:
  •  Noah completed 2 weeks of swimming lessons! 
  • Micah's thyroid levels at his check-up were perfect! 
  • Aunt Megan came for a week long visit before their big move to TX! And... she passed nursing boards! Yay for a smart auntie and new adventures for Uncle Craig and Aunt Megan!! 
  • We experienced our first MudFest... Tennessee style. 
  • The boys had their first sleep over! We braved it with 2 of our sweet friends' babies overnight and had a BLAST!
  • I think we may have set some type of record... we were in 2 wrecks... in 7 days. And neither were our fault. So... the minivan is on vacation at the body shop for about a month.
  • I turned the exciting 2-7... It was so exciting that my beloved Wal-Mart birthday cake (the one thing I request yearly) had my name spelled T-i-s-s-a-n-i. It made for a good laugh since wreck number 2 happened on my birthday :)
  • The boys have gotten old enough to play together. It has been such a joy to enjoy their interactions and watch their love for each other grow!! 
Happy July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment